Thursday, September 30, 2010

She will go and set the world on fire, no one thought she could do that

My day has consited of a lot of errands, and constant bickering with my personal branding. Sometimes I think I can get to wrapped up in what is "supposed to be" instead of what I want.

There are not rules in design, only guidelines.

Part of being me and running Kuriio is to go with what I like, and how I think things should happen. Kuriio can be anything I want it to be, so why do I get so stuck on how to brand it?

I have been listening to Kerli, and watching Coco before Channel, its such a beautiful movie to me. Like Memoirs of a Geisha, I can just watch it over and over. I am really fond of subtitles after watching so much anime, and Audrey Tautou is so gorgeous! Watching her in Coco is like when i watch Marylin Monroe or Fred Astaire.
Been working on a lot of projects, and Steamcon is so close! Still working away on pin back buttons for the Toy Soldiers, and finished the "prototype skirt", with the supplies for the skirts based off of the prototype coming in the mail. Hopefully tomorrow!
101_0789

We have an art gallery opening tomorrow, its going to be big and so much fun! A lot of good company and music! Im wearing these, I can't help it! They are so cute! And temporary so I don't have to try to type in them much.

More new items will be up on Etsy tomorrow or Sunday. Sunday I meet with a good friend and model to shoot some of the clothing for the shop too!

Till then, keep calm and carry on right?

No comments:

Post a Comment