Thursday, October 21, 2010

Experiments

The busy keeps on going! Working on some of the final projects for Steamcon and my Client.  I also played for the first time with the idea of printing on fabric from a printer using freezer paper. I want to do clothing tags for my work and I love the idea of being able to design my own patches, etc.

This was just test number one, I used old fabric I had around and simple vectors for a project I am working on.  It was to light of a fabric and one sheet had a problem with the printer because of that. You also have to worry a lot about making sure that the whole sheet is cut as exact as possible. I'm still going to use the sheets I have printed, I kind of like the way they turned out!


Im gonna go pick up some other fabric and try again tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment