Wednesday, January 12, 2011

1.12.11

Not much to say! As busy as I have been kept, I do feel like I am getting cabin fever at school. I have been going a lot of places, and I have been helping with a lot of things, but when I am home and when I am at school, I am starting to feel like I should be working on something all the time, even in my down time at home. There has not been enough time in the day for me! The things I want to do the very most like work on sewing, blog and adding stuff to Etsy, are all the things that have to get pushed to the wayside more then anything else. Not that I am complaining about my internship or working on the Addys, I love doing all that too, but between that and Kuriio, it annoys me that I am finding it so hard to work on Kuriio. Dangit for needing 8 hours of sleep!

Well I did have some impromptu treasure hunting this weekend. I friend of mine gave me a bag of vintage sewing supplies, with awesome buttons, some lace, and embroidered ribbon.





Also when a friend and I went searching for Addy supplies and ended up at Value Village, how could I say no to a little hunting of my own! I didn't search much, seeing as I was already on another mission, but along the way I did find a great scarf of pink and blue.

I also got a big roll of black fabric for $10. I know, sounds like a lot to pay at a thrift store, but when I got home and counted it was about 13 yards of fabric! I am super excited to use it, and already have plans for some of it. If only my prototype clothing would come back from loan!
I also got a tiny amount of time to take some photos of things that I should be working on, but haven't had the time to! Both are necklace ideas I have been playing with, I am mostly trying to figure out how I want to/ need to put them together.


No comments:

Post a Comment