Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Busy!

Well! It has been a LONG time since I posted last. I have been getting busier! I am happy to say that my interviews with both the D20 girls and Runway Renegades went great. I am in the process of getting all my photos togeather for my D20 profile and starting to think about what to do for Runway Renegades.

Check them both out here:

D20 Girls

Runway Renegades

In other news. I have been sewing again, in the little amounts of free time that I have.


This is kinda hard to see, and very in-progress. 



This one is my costume for Winter Bassland on Saturday! It is made of sanrio fabric bag that my comforter came in. Compleatly Sanrio and compleatly re-used fabric. The white was part of a bed sheet.

So look for more up on Etsy tomorrow, just a couple more items!

No comments:

Post a Comment